Andina Ingham was formed in the summer of 2017 bringing together two well established, family owned companies with over 50 years combined experience servicing the food manufacturing sector.
The companies who came together were Andina Ingredients Ltd. – a well known supplier of specialist food ingredients and technical support services and J. Ingham Foods Ltd. – a long standing and highly reputable supplier of canned, aseptic and frozen food products.
The union made perfect sense:
- Having known each other for many years, the MDs of both companies coincidentally ended up working at the same place – in offices based at St Julians Country Club in Sevenoaks, Kent.
- They serviced the same sector, food manufacturing, and had similar (and in some cases even the same) customers.
- They were driven by the same principles of providing exceptional service in close partnership relationships with their customers.
As Andina Ingham, we knew that we could offer our joint customer base a highly differentiated service, supplying a uniquely wide range of food products and specialist food ingredients as well as offering customised technical support where needed.
What Drives Us
We are a small, close team of highly skilled individuals. We come from diverse backgrounds and experiences but share the same professional goals:
- To provide a friendly, personal and exceptional level of service
- To build partnerships with our customers based on an understanding of their business needs and mutual trust
- To solve our customers’ problems (whether they be technical or supply driven) through team innovation, expertise and perseverance
- To continue to grow and improve our business by helping our customers grow and improve theirs