In partnership with BioCare Copenhagen, our finished products are exclusively available for private label (B2B) and are produced according to our customers’ requirements. We offer our customers full service and support in order to reduce the time to market and to optimise commercial success.
Our range of concepts includes:
- Microbial active ingredients, targeting gastrointestinal disorders, infections and immunity
- Formulations available with ingredients that have EFSA-approved health claims
- Evidence-based and clinically tested supplement concepts
- Products with high efficacy, long shelf-life and with a minimum of excipients
- Natural and evidence-supported ingredients
- Premixes with documented efficacy
- Focused R&D on three natural and unique groups of microbial active ingredients:
- Lactic acid bacteria – Based Probiotics – Microbial Lysates
Our extensive experience with key international manufacturers in the Probiotics & Supplements industry, means we help our clients by providing:
- Market evaluation
- Finished formulations
- Private label branding
- Product training
Typical Supplement Concepts:
- Female Care
- Various probiotic bacteria and microbial lysates for respectively acute treatment and long-term prevention of vaginal- and urinary tract infections.
- Digestive Health
- Yeast probiotics, fibre and probiotic bacteria for prevention and treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), diarrhoea, constipation and other gastrointestinal disorders.
- Probiotics and microbial lysates for treating children’s allergies, prevention of cold, flu and respiratory tract infections.
- Weight Management
- Fibre products for weight management.